Man Up Mentor is a program that invites seasoned Man Up Alumni to work alongside the selected trip's Adventure Guides and take on an increased role in the on-site, day-to-day processes of our Adventures. One Man Up Mentor will be selected per available opportunity. See below for qualifications, position description, and application.
Man Up Mentor volunteer position description: Assist Adventure Guides in facilitating the processes of the Adventure by:
- keeping schedule flowing and on point
- mentor other Adventurers in basecamp processes
- exhibit servant leadership qualities
- be available for pre-Adventure planning
- early on-site arrival to assist in set up
- attentive to the requests of the Adventure-Guides and needs of Adventurers
The following qualifications are required to participate as a Man Up Mentor:
- Has previously attended a minimum of two Man Up Adventures trips.
- Holds the following qualities: responsible, good communicator/active listener, time-conscienscious, organized, positive motivator, leader, physically fit, passionate about the Man Up vision, spiritually sensitive.
- Must complete application (below).